About the pilot
The Agri-Food Pilot helps address the labour needs of the Canadian agri-food sector.
The pilot provides a pathway to permanent residence for experienced, non-seasonal workers in specific industries and occupations. It will run until May 2023.
About the process
To apply for permanent residence under the Agri-Food Pilot, you need to:
- have Canadian work experience in one or more of the eligible industries and occupations
- have a full-time, non-seasonal job offer from a Canadian employer in one of the eligible industries and occupations (outside of Quebec)
- meet or exceed the country’s language requirements
- meet or exceed the educational requirements to have settlement funds (if applicable)
- maintain temporary resident status (if already in Canada)
Looking for a Canadian visa? Then trust Migratio to organise the process for you. Our team of legal experts are ready to assess your eligibility, and begin instruction today.
Start-up business setup and immigration program to Canada or Province of Quebec
Well established immigration program for self-employed.
Caregivers program in currently suspended.
Special immigration program by Province of Quebec (french speaking part of Canada).
Special immigration program for those who wants to live in a remote rural area or in the far north area.
Special immigration program from those who wants to live in Atlantic provinces of Canada.