You can apply for a Tier 1 (investor) visa, if:
- you want to invest 2 500 000 USD or more in the UK economy
- you are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
- you meet the other eligibility requirements
How long will it take?
The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel. When you apply from outside the UK, you should receive a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.
To apply for a Tier 1 (investor) visa, the government application fee is 1 623 GBP (2 000 USD).
Migratio’s professional fee starts from 20 000 GBP (25 000 USD). If you are applying to extend or switch the visa in the UK, you can pay an extra 500 GBP (620 USD) for the priority service. This will ensure that you receive a decision within 5 working days. Once you have received your decision letter, your biometric residence permit will take up to 10 working days to arrive.
How long you can stay
You can stay in the UK with a Tier 1 (investor) visa for a maximum of 3 years and 4 months. At the end of this time period, you can apply to extend this visa for another 2 years.
What you can and cannot do
- work or study
- apply to settle after 2 years if you invest 10 000 000 GBP (12 350 000 USD)
- apply to settle after 3 years if you invest 5 000 000 GBP (6 200 000 USD)
- apply to settle after 5 years if you invest 2 000 000 GBP (2 500 000 USD)
- work as a professional sportsperson or coach
- receive public funds
- work as a doctor or dentist in training (in most cases)
This type of visa is available only if you have found a well paid job in the UK. We do not provide HR services.
This type of visa is among of our most popular and affordable products. Real costs and the size of investments to obtain an Innovator visa may be as low as 100 000 USD.